Barcelona and Liverpool target Dembele is open to a move away from the Nou Camp, with Rafa Benitez’s Newcastle United interested. The 23-year old has been heavily linked to both clubs in recent days after he appeared on their respective radars as they eye attacking reinforcements this summer.,
The “dembele” is a player that has been linked with a move to Newcastle United. Barcelona’s Dembele open to Newcastle switch.
Discover all of the significant transactions and see how we ranked the biggest acquisitions during the summer transfer season, which was unlike any other. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here is the most recent rumor and gossip.
Dembele is open to a move to Newcastle United.
Ousmane Dembele’s future might be in the Premier League, according to Goal, with the 24-year-old winger open to a transfer to Newcastle United.
Despite the Camp Nou hierarchy’s desire to extend his contract, Dembele’s contract position remains unclear, and with just over two months before he can explore his future move with other clubs, ties between Dembele and the Tyneside club are gaining traction.
The Magpies were reportedly interested in making Dembele their first marquee signing under the new management, and communication had already been established between the two sides. However, it seems that the club and the former Borussia Dortmund player are suddenly interested in one other.
Following Newcastle’s acquisition by a Saudi-led group, Dembele is the latest high-profile player to be linked with the club, following Adrien Rabiot, Gareth Bale, and Aaron Ramsey. The team is in relegation trouble, and Steve Bruce was ousted as manager on Wednesday.
With the recent reports indicating the possibility of a contract, the present standoff between Dembele and Barcelona will continue as club president Joan Laporta attempts to keep him out of first-team workouts.
Ousmane Dembele is considering a move to Newcastle United. Getty Images/Peter Salado/Quality Sport Images
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Sport, Barcelona will face competition from Manchester City in the race to acquire Denis Zakaria. The 24-year-old midfielder has yet to agree to fresh terms with Borussia Monchengladbach, which has piqued the interest of a number of teams interested in signing him on a pre-contract basis in January.
Mauro Icardi is being watched by AC Milan and Juventus, who are both looking for a striker, according to Calciomercato. The 28-year-old attacker has three goals this season for Paris Saint-Germain and is allegedly open to a return to Serie A. Icardi last appeared in the Italian top division with Internazionale.
– Aberdeen might face a battle to retain Calvin Ramsay, with the 18-year-old defender being pursued by a number of Premier League clubs. According to Ekrem Konur, Manchester United, Arsenal, and Aston Villa are all interested in luring him to the Premier League. This season, he has already established himself in the first squad, with three assists in eight outings.
– According to UOL, Galatasaray is contemplating bringing Felipe Melo back to the club. The 38-year-old defensive midfielder last played for the Turkish Super Lig team in 2015, but with just three months left on his Palmeiras contract, he might be ready for an 18-month comeback to Istanbul.
– According to the Sun, Ryan Shawcross is expected to quit Inter Miami CF and return to England. Manager Phil Neville is ready for a clearout after a string of poor performances, and the 34-year-old centre-back will be moved on. Shawcross joined David Beckham’s team in February, but due to a string of unlucky injuries, he has failed to adapt in.
- dembele age
- fc barcelona schedule
- haaland to barca