Windows 10 has a number of great features and settings you should know about, including the ability to set any GIF as your wallpaper. Here’s how it works!
In this article, we’ll cover how to set a GIF as your Windows 10 wallpaper. To do so, you’ll need the following: 1) A GIF from an online or local source with no copyright restrictions and without any watermarks on it. 2) An image editing program that supports PNG files such as Paint 3D or Photoshop Elements.In Windows 10, you can set a GIF as your background wallpaper without any hassle. This article will show you how to do it right now!
The “bionix wallpaper” is a program that allows users to set GIFs as their Windows 10 wallpapers. The program is available for download on the website, bionixwallpaper.com., and it does not require any special software or drivers to run.
Hello there, everyone! Today, as part of our continuing series on Windows 10 hacks, we’ll teach you how to get rid of those annoying static backgrounds. Animated GIFs will be available as wallpapers starting today.
This one appeals to me.
If you’re reading this, you’ve probably noticed that GIFs aren’t supported as desktop backgrounds in Windows 10. As a result, we’ll get a third-party application to accomplish it for us. BioniX and Plastuer are two separate programs that will be introduced. They accomplish virtually the same thing, however BioniX is free, while Plastuer is pricey. (You may pay whatever amount you like, as long as it is at least 2 USD). You receive a nicer interface and software that’s a bit simpler to use if you spend that amount. Let’s begin with Bionix, our Free choice.
You may alternatively go straight to the Plastuer approach by clicking here.
What exactly is BioniX?
BioniX is a free tool that allows you to manage your wallpapers. It contains the following information:
- Make a playlist of backgrounds to switch between (which may include GIFs).
- Decide how frequently you’ll make the adjustment.
- Decide whether the order of the wallpapers will be determined at random or in accordance with the order you choose.
- There are many more features, but for the sake of this post, we’ll concentrate on the ones listed above. We invite you to experiment with the application; it’s entertaining and simple to use.
How can I get BioniX?
Click Download Now at http://www.bionixwallpaper.com/downloads/Animated GIF Wallpaper/gif wallpaper.html.
How can I set up BioniX and utilize it?
- Double-click the setup file to begin installing the application when you’ve finished downloading it.
- Set your installation directory from Browse (the default option is C:BioniX Wallpaper), or leave it blank if you’re unsure, and then click Install.
- After the installation is complete, accept the License Agreement by clicking Ok.
- After selecting the Full user interface, click Close (You will be able to change that later so no worries).
- Click Ok.
- To concentrate on tweaking your settings, use the Stop button to halt any automated wallpaper changes for the time being.
- To erase all of the imported media files from your computer, go to the Playlist tab and click the Clear playlist option.
- Now that you have a blank playlist, drag and drop the GIF wallpaper into it (you may add more than one and the application will automatically cycle between them – see next step).
- If you have more than one wallpaper in your playlist, adjust the timing before clicking the Play button to start the wallpaper timer. If you don’t touch the play button, the backgrounds will not change automatically. If you wish to be startled by the sequence of the background changes, click the ‘Shuffle mode’ option.
- Let’s also change the wallpaper’s size from the tab. There are many options available: you may use the wallpaper in its original size, or you can fit and fill it. You may select the maximum enlargement you desire if you want to utilize the fill option. When enlarging little GIFs, be aware that they may get pixelated.
- There is a technique to add some online wallpaper/s from a certain website to your profile. There’s also a specific tool for downloading Flickr wallpapers. Both of these options are available through the Tools menu, as seen below.
- Open the Monitor tab, configure each monitor by number, and then click Apply if you want to control which monitor(s) you wish to handle with the application.
- To begin the process, press the Start button.
- You’ve arrived. As long as the program is open, your GIF backgrounds will function fine. It’s worth noting that minimizing the program will not close it, however closing it would.
- Right-click on the BioniX icon and choose Close BioniX to stop your GIF wallpaper from animating or to restore control of the wallpapers to Windows.
What exactly is Plastuer?
Another option for making your GIF wallpaper work is Plastuer, which is offered as a PWYW (Pay What You Want) service with a minimum of 2 USD. We tested it and found it to be almost identical to BioniX, but with a more user-friendly and aesthetic UI.
How can I get Plastuer?
- Go to http://plastuer.com/ and go down to the bottom of the page, where you may enter the amount you want to pay, with a minimum of 2 USD, and then hit the Buy now option.
- Now provide your personal email address since the download link will be sent to you when you complete the PayPal purchase. Click Confirm.
How can I start Plastuer and utilize it?
If you note, we stated “run and use” instead of “install,” and that’s because Plastuer is a portable software that doesn’t need to be installed to operate.
In general, the user interface is simple and intuitive, and it guides you through the process step by step. We were quite pleased with how nicely everything went. Let’s have a look at some examples:
- Extract all by right-clicking on the downloaded zip file.
- Select the directory where you want this file to be extracted, then click Extract.
- To run the software, double-click Plastuer.exe in the extracted folder.
- We’ll start by choosing which displays we’d want to manage using Plastuer.
- Select the GIF you wish to use as your desktop wallpaper by clicking Select File. If you don’t have the GIF URL on your local computer, paste it in the top bar and go to step 7.
- Navigate to the desired GIF’s location, select it, and then click Open.
- Now press the Save button.
- Choose a wallpaper arrangement and a backdrop color for the GIF that may display behind it.
- Now that you’ve chosen your wallpaper, return to step 5 and create a playlist.
- You may now explore and pick the wallpapers you wish to add to your playlist, or you can paste a URL and the application will automatically add the internet wallpaper to your playlist.
- Remember that each wallpaper you upload will need you to choose the layout and background color.
- After you’ve finished making your playlist, click Save.
- Choose where you want the playlist to be stored, give it a name, and then save it.
- To begin working with your playlist, click Save.
- Decide whether to shuffle or stay to the sequence of the wallpapers in the playlist and how long they should last. The checkbox may be used to do this. Now press the Save button.
- Finally, the program’s gallery has several free wallpapers; if you wish to browse through them, go to the main menu and choose Browse Gallery.
- You may now choose from a wide range of backgrounds.
- That is all there is to it. As long as the program is open, your GIF backgrounds will function fine. Check the bottom-right corner of your screen to see whether it’s running. By right-clicking on the icon and selecting Change wallpaper, you may skip the current wallpaper and go straight to the next one.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
How can I resolve the usual microphone difficulties in Windows 10 and 11?
There are a number of problems that might prevent your microphone from working properly in Windows 10 and 11. You should read our complete advice if you want to receive the finest possible remedy, no matter what the problem is.
If everything else fails, your microphone may be broken or the internal microphone in your laptop may need to be replaced. You prevent wasting money on additional unneeded repairs, be sure to consult a professional in these situations.
What can I do if my Windows 10 or 11 operating system refuses to shut down?
This condition, like many others of its kind, may be caused by a variety of factors. You won’t know which one it is until you’ve tried everything in this step-by-step problem-solving guide.
Whatever the situation may be, something is wrong with your operating system, so you’ll have to exhaust all of your alternatives before choosing on one that seems to be functioning. If you still can’t find a solution for whatever reason, you may want to check this topic.
Is it possible to uninstall the Xbox program from Windows?
Yes, to put it simply. The way by which you may do this, though, may not be as evident as others. Find out how to do it here.
Finally, putting a GIF as your backdrop in Windows 10 is simple if you know which tools are required to accomplish it. While there are several comparable applications available, these should do for the time being.
How did it turn out? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below. What did you do if none of these options worked out for you? Please let us know in the comments section below. We’re always eager to start a conversation with members of our community.
The “how to set a gif as wallpaper” is an article that will teach you how to set a GIF as your desktop wallpaper. This can be done in Windows 10.
- bionix animated wallpaper
- gif desktop background windows 7
- gif as lock screen windows 10
- gif wallpaper windows 10 reddit
- how to set a gif as a wallpaper on a chromebook