Intel’s developers have just begun releasing drivers for the Kaby Lake G, which has been dead since Intel unveiled it in January. The company says that Windows 10 support is now available alongside its new driver software, so people can finally enjoy their devices with minimal fuss.
The “nvidia windows 11 drivers” is a long-dead Kaby Lake G now has a Windows 11 driver from Intel.
Don has been writing professionally for more than ten years, although his love of the written word began in elementary school. Livebitcoinnews.com, Learnbonds.com, eHow, AskMen.com, and other websites have featured his work. Continue reading
- Intel has released a new driver for Kaby Lake G CPUs, which were retired a while ago.
- Windows 11 is supported by the AMD-based driver.
- At the time, the Kaby Lake G CPU provided exceptional visual performance.
Intel had announced the discontinuation of Kaby Lake G CPUs and promised that Windows 11 compatibility will be restored.
Now, the business has published a new graphics driver for Kaby Lake G, version 30.0.13025.1000, which includes compatibility for the newly released OS.
Although the CPUs used cutting-edge technology, they were withdrawn in 2019 because Intel couldn’t manage the fact that the components supplied superior graphics at the time.
AMD used to support Kaby Lake G, however it ceased doing so after a time.
Features that are new
There are new features and game improvements with the introduction of the updated driver.
- This version has an additional 21.30 feature improvements/additions.
- The functions of One Click and Auto Overclocking have been included.
- H264/HEVC PlayReady HWDRM CBCS
Optimizations to the driver to enable the following game launches:
- Far Cry 6 is the sixth installment in the Far Cry series (DX12)
- Enhanced Edition of Metro Exodus (DX12 – RT only)
- PUBG DX12 is a game developed by PUBG Corporation.
- Village of Resident Evil (DX12)
- Bladepoint: Naraka (DX11)
- RTW Windows 11
- Open Beta for Battlefield 2042 (DX12)
Issues that have been identified
- Fortnite Flickering with Radeon Boost
This isn’t so much a regression issue as it is a problem with the May P22 driver when the boost feature is activated.
- With the P22 Intel NUC GH Graphics, a Vudu playback problem “Unable to start playing” has been reported.
- The problem may also be found without using an AMD or Intel driver.
- SWDRM is on while watching Netflix in 4K on the Edge browser.
Some of the problems are caused by earlier drivers and cannot be reproduced with this latest driver.
- When quitting Blender after the “bmw27” example, the system may restart.
- The rendering blender bmw27 sample looks to be corrupted.
At this time, we’d like to stress out that the driver update supports all five Kaby Lake G SKUs. You may get it from Intel’s official website if you wish to download it.
What are your thoughts on the new driver? Let us know what you think in the comments area.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Watch This Video-
The “windows 11 graphics” is the latest driver from Intel for their Kaby Lake G. The long-dead processor now has a Windows 11 driver.
- nvidia gpu drivers windows 11
- windows 11 drivers pack
- intel drivers
- intel hd graphics 630 driver download windows 10
- windows 11 display driver